DATA - Our proprietary property transactiondata -
Buyers, sellers, prices, cap rates...
Up to a hundred cases delivered monthly in PDF and Excel formats.
REPORTS - Monthly analysis reports on market trends -
In-depth analysis on local market trends, transactions,
rents, etc. Each PDF contains up to 20 pages.
Local Markets: Nagoya Re-Attracting Investment Limited impact of large supply in Meieki, Morgan Stanley resells nine buildings
Three office buildings being constructed in front of JR Nagoya Station will be completed in succession from the fall of 2015 to the beginning of 2017. They are making good progress in leasing and appear to be informally deciding numerous tenants prior to completion....
NEWS - Daily news updates on transactions, strategies, etc. -
Filled with current, hard-to-find actual information on buying, selling, and
leasing deals. Up to five new articles daily.
Mitsubishi Corp unit obtaining Kobe warehouse for Y11.4bn
A special purpose company formed by Diamond Realty Management (DREAM) of Chiyoda-ku will acquire Kobe Minato Warehouse, a logistics facility in Nadahamacho, Nada-ku, Kobe City. The transaction will take place in September 2015. The seller is Inui Global Logistics (Inui Kisen) and the price is 11.4 billion yen [$90 million]. The sales contract was concluded on August 7.
Tokyo Tatemono acquires Chiyoda-ku office building from MetLife
Listed real estate company Tokyo Tatemono purchased the American International Building (AI Building), an office building in Ichibancho, Chiyoda-ku. The transaction took place in June 2015. The sellers were MetLife of Sumida-ku and Panama-registered Far East Properties.
Music company obtains office building in Shibuya
Office Augusta, a music production company of Shibuya-ku, obtained the Svax Nanpeidai Building, an office building in Nanpeidai-cho, Shibuya-ku, from an individual. The transaction took place in March 2015. The company, who manages popular musicians including Masayoshi Yamazaki and Sukima Switch, will lease the property to tenants.
Taisei-Yuraku obtains 590 m2 residential site in Shirokanedai, Minato-ku
Chuo-ku-based Taisei-Yuraku Real Estate of general contractor the Taisei Group acquired a house in Shirokanedai, Minato-ku from an individual in May 2015. The site has 590 m2 of land area. The company plans to develop the property into a residential construction site.
AIG subsidiary moving into Triton Square in Harumi, Chuo-ku
JI Accident & Fire Insurance will relocate its headquarters to Harumi Island Triton Square Office Tower X in Harumi, Chuo-ku. It is believed that the joint venture of the AIG insurance group and travel agency JTB will move into the building in early 2016. According to sources, it will lease about 500 tsubo [1,650 m2] in the building.
Advance Residence obtains Shinjuku apartment
REIT Advance Residence, which is affiliated with trading firm Itochu, signed a contract on August 25 to purchase Triangle Yoyogi, a rental apartment building near Shinjuku Station. The seller is Shinagawa-ku housing developer and seller Triangle and the price is 840 million yen [$6.6 million]. The handover will take place on September 14.
Chugai Pharmaceutical moving to Osaki Bright Core
Chugai Pharmaceutical of Chuo-ku will relocate Tokyo Branch 1 to Osaki Bright Core in Kita-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku. The move will take place on September 28, 2015. The company will lease the entire 17th floor in the building, which has a typical floor plate of 447 tsubo [1,480 m2]. Around 150-160 employees will work at the new location. The company will also consolidate its other offices in Setagaya-ku and Shinagawa-ku into the new location in order to streamline its business operations
Daiichi Realter undertaking condo development in Nihonbashi
Condominium developer Daiichi Realter of Minato-ku obtained 318 m2 of land in Nihonbashi-Kabutocho, Chuo-ku in May 2015. The company obtained a mortgage in the amount of 690 million yen [$5.4 million] from Shinsei Investment & Finance in order to purchase the property. The seller was Orix.
Our regularly updated proprietary survey on market trends.
A map and list of the 160 large-scale office building development projects currently in progress in Tokyo.
Founded in 1969, Nikkei Business Publications is the publisher of the Nikkei Real Estate Market Report and is the leading provider of business information and commercial property transaction data for Japan. Part of the Nikkei Group, one of the world's largest financial media companies, Nikkei Business Publications is based in Tokyo and has over 900 employees.
Please direct your questions and comments on our editorial contents to Jun Homma.
For questions on fees, passwords, etc.,
please contact Customer Service. >>
© 2007-2015 NIKKEI BUSINESS PUBLICATIONS, INC. All rights reserved.
- Tokyo Tatemono acquires Chiyoda-ku office building from MetLife
- Mitsubishi Corp unit obtaining Kobe warehouse for Y11.4bn
- Taisei-Yuraku obtains 590 m2 residential site in Shirokanedai, Minato-ku
- AIG subsidiary moving into Triton Square in Harumi, Chuo-ku
- Music company obtains office building in Shibuya
- Hulic obtains building next to Tokyu Hands Shibuya Store
- Invincible adds three Tokyo hotels to portfolio
- Advance Residence obtains Shinjuku apartment
- Retail Fund acquiring properties from Deka, SEB, etc.
- Sun Frontier sells Yaesu, Chuo-ku office building to Taiwan-financed SPC
- Apple to construct 20,000 m2 R&D base in Yokohama's Tsunashima
- Keio subsidiary Rebita renovating Kanazawa City buildings into hotels
- Invincible adds three Tokyo hotels to portfolio
- Creed invests in Vietnamese developer, eyeing looser restrictions
- Electronic components manufacturer moving to Harumi's Triton Square
- Ascot sells apartment building after bringing it into compliance
- Simplex sells warehouse/office building in Minato-ku's Kaigan
- Mitsui acquires Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku office building
- SNS operator Cocone to lease Ebisu building in its entirety
- Tokyo Tatemono acquires older buildings near Ueno Station
- Hoshino buys four ANA hotels from MSREF for Y40bn
- Hulic acquires hotel development site in Roppongi
- Fortress to acquire Osaka's ORC200 for Y8.6bn
- Sumitomo's property manager acquires Aoyama office building
- Taitan Capital flips Ginza building
- E-commerce site operator moving to Shibuya Square A
- First Brothers Capital acquires Shinagawa-ku building
- PAG acquires Y160bn portfolios, GE withdrawing RE business
- United Urban acquires logistics facility in Narashino City, Chiba
- Apparel shop in Ginza sold to family office
- Notice on Revision of Subscription Fee 03.26.2014
- Industry Standard Property Index Expands Footprint in Asia 06.28.2013
- Notice regarding terminology 01.01.2012
- 2009 Year in Review - Nikkei RE Releases Top 20 Deals by Price 01.04.2010
- Introducing the Completely Revamped Monthly Report 09.04.2009
- Japan's Property Information Source Unveils Exclusive Rent Survey 11.18.2008
- Wave of Record-Setting Transactions Observed in September 2007 10.24.2007
- The Nikkei Real Estate Market Report Starts in July 07.01.2007
- Frequently Asked Questions (in Japanese text) 06.30.2007